Thursday, February 08, 2007

A New Day

Well, it is the start of something new for me - a lot of changes since my last post in March of 2006. Almost one year ago.

Our first child turned one, and will soon turn two. And we are expecting another.

We moved from Tremont to Lakewood, after a long, hard look at our street and what we wanted for our child.

I started a new job - going from a local neighborhood community development corporation in Tremont to a larger organization that funds a number of these groups throughout the city.

My mother died, after a long illness. She spent her last months at Malachi House in Ohio City under the care of the Hospice of the Western Reserve - I am so grateful.

And so it's one year later and I am ready to post again. I hope to reconnect with the reason that I started this blog in the first place, and even, perhaps, to take it to a new level.

See you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home